Friday, May 28, 2004

my feet won't stop whining

well, well, I am doing much better than my last post. I'm so tired though. I have worked every night this week, 2 night of overtime and I work 7 hours tonight and 10-11 hours tomorrow. My body can't take much more of this.
Yesterday was a pretty good day despite the fact that I had to go to the doctor again. All should be well now. I have this fun little heart monitor thing for a few weeks. I also went shopping at Wal-mart, first time since I've been back. That's a record for me. I got a bunch of stuff that I need to make Ireland go a little easier in the packing area. I found an amazingly cool backpack which I am really excited about. I decided mine is too retarded to take with me. It always has problems. I also found a really cool waterproof watch that I need for the trip. Sad day that I can't take my red one.
Work last night was pretty good too. We were so busy. I made about $70 in tips and had some interesting conversations with some fellow workers. There is a mormom girl that just started working and she is so sweet. She has been training under me so many a conversation has been sparked. I love new opportunities. One of my regulars has been coming in when I'm there and we have talked quite a bit as well. Good thing he comes in slow times. He is such a funny elderly man, quite confused on spiritual issues though.
I'm off for now. I have so much to do and I think I'm going to treat myself to a trip to Borders. Lunch now with my father since I haven't seen him for 2 days because of work. Only 15 days til Ireland!

No comments: