Wednesday, September 01, 2010

dancing in September

Whew! August finished up fast. It was definitely not a good month this year. Overload of work. Massive house projects that refuse to be finished. Lots of late nights and more tired days. But, that is all behind us now! Good riddance August. September has finally come! I refuse to let this month go by without full-fledged enjoyment and celebrations. I will savor this month in the oncoming of fall, my glorious upcoming birthday (yay!), pumpkin spice lattes, the start of needing sweaters, purchasing discounted school supplies and much more with great abandon. Today I wear a new dress which I have been saving for a month to wear on this day. I'm working to my You've Got Mail soundtrack which always helps me usher in the new season and month. And tonight is the much-anticipated She & Him concert in Nashville! I'm so excited I was late for work this morning trying to get myself together. Hooray for September 1!

And while we are on the subject of music, here is a fabulous video to celebrate September by Earth, Wind & Fire. Don't you just love the amazing video effects and costumes and dance moves?! Oh man. Welcome September.



(thanks to a friend's friend on facebook)(and please note that it references September 21 which just so happens to be the best day of September, yes, my birthday!)

And in case you are interested, you can also see me posting on the new and improved blog for my work here and here. Keep an eye out for my design thoughts.

No comments: